The small print….
- At no point do you gain access to the personal information of your referrals or any of their data or information around their mortgage application and vice versa.
- Newman Street will not discuss any aspect of a referred person’s application with you at any point or their experience of our company. You have no right to, and will not receive, updates on your referred person’s application due to privacy and data protection controls.
Abuse of the referral terms
- Newman Street has the right to refuse to pay you the referral fee if (in its sole and absolute discretion) we suspect that you have not used the refer a friend programme in good faith or have breached these terms and conditions.
- We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this agreement. When a breach of these terms and conditions have occurred, Newman Street may take such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to) termination of this agreement and suspending the refer a friend programme.
Limitation of liability
Newman Street accepts no liability for any use of the refer a friend programme which does not comply with these terms.
Changes to these terms and conditions or the referral programme
- We may revise these terms and conditions or the referral programme at any time by amending this page. We may or may not alert you to any changes made. Continued use of the refer a friend programme shall amount to acceptance of the terms and conditions in force at that time.
- Newman Street reserves the right to terminate the refer a friend programme at any time, without notice.
- In the event the refer a friend programme is terminated, Newman Street will not be obliged to make any payments that would have otherwise qualified for a referral fee.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).